Monday, May 5, 2008

things and things to do

Sometimes, it is hard to stay motivated through all of these trials and tribulations, but I am optimistic. We have been hard at work editing scenes with Coach Kumquat, Clover Fox, Mom, and John Beifuss. Of course, the illustrious Morgan Rose has been lighting up the screen. The gym class scenes, though shot in only a few stressful days are looking great. Markus Seaberry just does a great job as Coach Kumquat. We should probably work harder and stop taking so many breaks to drink Dr. Pepper.

Alanna and I have been milling around White Station most days after school, talking to various people to set up our shoot. We are planning to shoot there this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Ms. Regan and Mr. Mansfield have been ever-so helpful. Also, Sarah Fleming and Christopher Reyes are helping us with our shoots this week. They are the coolest!!! The many people who are so helpful and enthusiastic about this production give me great hope for its future.

The camera was the scariest purchases ever. AHHHHHHHHH! However, I can't think of anything I'd rather use my savings on than this movie. Maybe I should feed hungry children instead...shoot...

1 comment:

Cadet Tom said...

it's too late for the children now.


the movie! the movie!